[ProgSoc] Many first years joined?

Patrick Morgan patwm18 at hotmail.com
Mon May 9 01:18:45 EST 2011

Hey Jimmy don't know what the actual figures are but I think it was
something like 50 signups at Oday of which most are first year. In
terms of attendence over the past few weeks I've seen about 5-6 come
to the Thursday who were first year and a lot (30ish?) came to the
talk we hosted on programming. Alexis and Kerrianne are first-years
and they're at every Thursday night drinks.

There are also friendly second and third year, but theyre pretty odd
so be careful. I'm one of them!

Sent from my iPhone