[ProgSoc] how about a project in Android Open Accessory Development Kit

bangdao hu bangdao.hu at gmail.com
Sat May 14 10:42:02 EST 2011

Hi, all. Though I do not know anything about Android Open Accessory
Development Kit. I thought some of you might have experience in programming
with micro-controllers.

When I watched google io 2011 online, found that they announced  this. It
seems the world of "internet of things" is coming.

Can you guys launch a project in Android Open Accessory Development  and
hold tutorials to teach people like me who are  new to this in the winter
holiday time?  Thanks a lot.

--
Best regards

Bangdao