[ProgSoc] how about a project in Android Open Accessory Development Kit

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Sun May 15 18:22:54 EST 2011

> Can you guys launch a project in Android Open Accessory Development  and
> hold tutorials to teach people like me who are  new to this in the winter
> holiday time?

Not a bad idea in general (we should do tutorials and seminars -- not just
straight talks -- in July)...although my knowledge of micro-controllers is
limited to Microchip PIC and Freescale 68HC12 (i.e. stuff they teach in
Engineering), so someone else would have to teach it.

If you have any ideas for an Android project you'd like to do, feel free
to share them.

Tom