[ProgSoc] ProgSoc Christmas Party(TM) 2011

ProgSoc whophd at progsoc.uts.edu.au
Fri Nov 11 15:08:55 EST 2011

I would so love to do laser skirmish on Cockatoo Island.
With Segways.^H^H

Is there anywhere we can hire the equipment and take it off-site?
(Now *that* is a good use of club funds!!)

Also, does anyone make laser skirmish equipment with electric shocks?
I'm serious — the game is lacking that certain something otherwise.

CK.

PS, yes I finally got around to "installing ProgSoc" on my iPad.

PPS, yes I realise top-posting makes me a hypocrite.