[ProgSoc] the best of a professional LED lighting factory in china

Picasa Web Albums picasawebalbums-noreply at google.com
Tue Sep 13 15:22:41 EST 2011

Hi Sir

How are you? I'm Cristina from Green Magic led lighting company in Shenzhen
of China.

I'm pleased to tell you that we're one of the biggest led lighting factory
in Shenzhen of China.

There are 500 people in our factory,so we have perfect production system.
We can make: led spotlight,led bulb light,led downlight,led tube light,led
strip light,led flood light,led wall washer light,etc.

Website:  http://www.gmledlighting.com/

LED Chip: CREE,EDISON,EPISTAR

MOQ: 1Peiece

Certificates: CE&ROHS

Lifetime    : 50,000h

Warranty: 3 years

Time delivery:5-7 days after get the payment

Payment terms: T/T in advance. If over $20000,30%T/T  prepayment before
production, 70% before the shipment

Please let me know if we can do something for you you.It'll be appreciated
if we can get your letter.

Thanks

Best
Cristina