[ProgSoc] [Fwd: WTF - Wise Technical Forum]

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Wed Sep 14 14:25:48 EST 2011

Just got this from a "Cameron Russell", a "Human Resources Associate" from
a certain "CargoWise" (gotta dig the pseudo-Hungarian notation), whose
company is running an event next Tuesday at UTS. Worth checking out if you
can...

-----------------

I'm working with a number of UTS Alumni and graduates currently and as a
company we are a strong supporter of the UTS community.  I've been told
about your society and am hoping you can assist with an upcoming event we
are arranging.

We are actually running an event associated with a Developers LinkedIn
group (WTF - Wise Technical Forum) that we established recently; I'd like
to ask if you would be able to send out a notification to your society
members and invite them along.  The event is being held at UTS next
Tuesday 20th September, the details are below.

LinkedIn group "WTF - Wise Technical Forum"

http://tinyurl.com/WTFLinkedIn

WTF Event

http://tinyurl.com/wisetf

I appreciate this is an unsolicited approach, therefore I am happy to
provide more information or discuss further if required.

Kindest regards,

Cameron Russell
Human Resources Associate
CargoWise
Tel: +61 (2) 8001 2200 | Direct: +61 (2) 8001 2332 | Fax: +61 (2) 9025
1199 | Email:
cameron.russell at cargowise.com<mailto:cameron.russell at cargowise.com> |
Skype: cargowise.cameron.russell |
www.cargowise.com<http://www.cargowise.com/>
Office: Unit 3a 72 O'Riordan Street Alexandria NSW 2015 Australia | Post:
P.O. Box 6390 Alexandria NSW 2015 Australia