[ProgSoc] Less Room Hours for Thursday, 3rd May (yes, again), Employment Opportunity & Networking Event

Jenny Nguyen knockycode at progsoc.org
Sat Apr 28 22:52:19 EST 2012

Hi all,

I will not be opening the ProgSoc room from 12 to 2pm on Thursday, 3rd of
May. (Yes, again. I'm sorry!)

The reason is due to this:

Sydney Girl Geek Coffees (GGC) is holding their next meetup at Envoy
Advanced Technologies [EnvoyAT] - a growing Australian software and web
development startup that already has clients such as Jetabroad, Spirit of
Tasmania, Blindsonline.com.au and Lovelinks by Pastiche.

EnvoyAT are also actively looking for graduates and interns to join their
team. Check out their website here: http://envoyat.com/

Wanna get a sneak peek of their offices? Come to the GGC meetup!