[ProgSoc] Building 10 closure

Peter Revelant revelant at progsoc.org
Wed Dec 5 11:49:51 EST 2012

Most of Building 10 has been reopened. Areas close to the construction
site are still off limits, with exclusion zones being progressively
lifted as safety is assured.

The ProgSoc room (10.3.380a) is still off limits, and considering its
proximity to where the crane fell, it will probably be the last part
of the building to be cleared. Official word is that access will not
be available for the rest of the week. One of the construction workers
told me he expects the process will take another further week, so
don't count on it being accessible any time soon.

In the meantime, don't crash the servers, because they will stay down
until I can get physical access.

Peter (CSO)