[ProgSoc] Thursday 5 Jul ProgSoc Room Open Hours

Tom Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Tue Jul 3 22:02:31 EST 2012

Hmm...all I know is I will be at the venue at 7 sharp...

Up to you. I will be leaving Building 10 at 6:30pm. You may meet up with me there and accompany on my trek to Lantern, or make your own way there in your own time.

Tom

---------
To judiciously use split infinitives is fine by me

ב-03/07/2012, בשעה 21:36, Peter Revelant <revelant at progsoc.org> כתב/ה: