[ProgSoc] TFM now on the wiki

James Ducker jducker at it.uts.edu.au
Tue Jul 17 11:26:37 EST 2012

Oh yeah, Tom, I see you noticed my little primer on crypto[1]. It actually
is a modification of a post I made on reddit[2] that received a lot of
upvotes and positive feedback (people saying it was the first explanation
of what crypto does that they had actually understood, etc), so I thought
it was worth putting it somewhere it can continue doing good, e.g. TFM.

Are we still going to do a print-edition TFM, or has that been axed? If so,
I have a cover image in mind for this section.

James

[1]: http://progsoc.org/wiki/TFM:Basic_Cryptography
[2]:
http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/weo8j/today_a_homeless_looking_man_handed_me_50_and/c5cqdjh