[ProgSoc] Call for problem writers for UTS Programming Competition

Peter Revelant revelant at progsoc.org
Thu Jul 19 03:37:10 EST 2012

Elite coders, ProgSoc needs you!

The UTS Programming Competition, run by ProgSoc, will be held on August 11.
Example problems are on
https://progsoc.org/wiki/Progsoc_Programming_Competition_2012#Example_Problems

We need people to write problems for the competition (4 'easy'
problems, and 4 'hard' problems). Ideally enough people will volunteer
so that each person need only write one problem. The deadline for
problems is Thursday August 2, as they have to be tested before the
competition.

A number of people at the AGM expressed interest in writing problems
for the competition, although input from any ProgSoc member who is not
also entering the competition is welcome. If you wish to write one or
more problems for the competition, please email me directly (revelant
at progsoc.org).

Thanks,
Peter