[ProgSoc] Molyjam: A 48-hour Game Development Jam

Tina Ng rosareven at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 14:59:01 EST 2012

Hi folks,

The international game development event Molyjam: What Would Molydeux?[
http://www.whatwouldmolydeux.com/ ] will be happening at UNSW Kensington
campus, between 30th March 6:00pm - 1st April 9:00pm. All are welcome, even
if you're not that good at programming yet and you get to team up with
others to work on the same project.

Quick summary of Molyjam: it is a 2-day game dev workshop that attempts to
bring the bizarre game ideas of Peter "Molydeux"[
http://twitter.com/#!/petermolydeux ] into reality. The thought of
developing games out of Peter Molyneux's parody game idea tweets started
out as a joke in San Francisco, and eventually turned into a real
international event.

You can find more details about the operation of the event in Molyjam FAQ
[scroll down http://www.whatwouldmolydeux.com/news.php ]. There used to be
an entry fee of $20 per person, but Blackberry has provided further support
for this event so now it's free for all. You don't need to be there for the
full 2-day duration, just be there for the introduction and the show-off,
and of course you can drop in and out the venue any time between those 48
hours as you please.

The organiser for Molyjam at Sydney is Adrian Vergara. You can contact him
on molyjamsydney at gmail.com

Also, don't forget to come to ProgSoc AGM 2012 this Thursday night!

Cheers,
Tina