[ProgSoc] Less Room Hours on Thursdays

Jenny Nguyen knockycode at progsoc.org
Wed May 9 23:51:41 EST 2012

Hi all,

Events keep on popping up on Thursdays at around noon, this time there is
an info session tomorrow targeted towards students planning to do their
work placement next year or semester. Details are quoted below if you are
interested.

And in two weeks, there's the Get Back to Success - Spinal Care Week.
Facebook event is here -  https://www.facebook.com/events/349235441805663/

*So, I've decided to stop opening the ProgSoc room from 12pm to 2pm. I
apologise for any inconveniences.*
*
*
Regards,