[ProgSoc] Computer Science Resource for Students

Olivia Leonardi olivia.leonardi11 at gmail.com
Wed May 16 02:42:29 EST 2012

Hello There,

Are you the person responsible for adding web content to the following page: progsoc.uts.edu.au/~sammy/links.html

I am one of a small group that recently began a comprehensive online project focused on educating interested people about computer science. The website started as something small and has since grown to include thorough resources on things like the PERL language, human-computer interaction, computer animation, and even the evolution of computer science as it intersects and changes musical technology. Most of all we aimed to make the project accessible and have seen it put to good use so far.

I'd love to share the resource with you -- would you be interested in checking it out, perhaps offering feedback, and exploring the domain? It would be such a pleasure to hear from you!

Cheers,

Olivia Leonardi

Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected. - Steve Jobs