[ProgSoc] [ADMIN] DNS & iptables

Peter Revelant revelant at progsoc.org
Sun Mar 31 08:32:44 EST 2013

Hi Andi,

Tom (hyperzap) is the new CSO, and as far as I am concerned he can
name things as he sees appropriate, unless the exec has some
particular objection. I continued with the underworld
theme because it suited me.

As to "leasing", I'll let Tom explain what he meant by that. On a
related note, I was puzzled by something our President of 2012 said to
me regarding the flexible definition of "donation" used at ProgSoc,
which sounded to me like the "grandfather" of the donated item was free to
reclaim it at any time. There was one instance of that occurring in
2012. To my mind, in such cases it would be more accurate to say the
item was on loan, rather than donated. Perhaps that would a be more
applicable term in the case of hyperzap's new Raspberry Pi.

Peter (outgoing CSO)