[ProgSoc] Meeting agenda 10th April 2014

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Thu Apr 10 20:21:02 EST 2014

Point of order: if you are going to have a meeting with an agenda (a
"formal meeting"), you need to set a date, start time and place of said
meeting, and you need to give advance notice of said meeting. You can't
just have a formal meeting without doing these things.

Read section 7 of our Constitution. 7.3. seems to be the most relevant
clause. Unfortunately, we have not set any dates for OGMs at the AGM. In
lieu of this, I move that we set our meeting to 6pm next Thursday (17th
April) in the ProgSoc room.

Tom

--
To judiciously use split infinitives is fine by me...