[ProgSoc] ENOTTY when setting cropping rectangles in V4L2.

Bryn Davies curious.jp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 18:41:24 EST 2014

 Has anyone else hit this problem?  I am trying to set a cropping
rectangle via VIDIOC_S_CROP (or get one via VIDIOC_G_CROP, for that
matter), and I get bounced out with errno==25.  The documentation says
that if cropping is unsupported, I should be getting EINVAL instead
(and the driver fills in a v4l2_cropcap struct sensibly when
interrogated with VIDIOC_CROPCAP).

 The camera is one of those dinky little Microsoft Lifecam HD-3000s.
It otherwise seems to work more or less as expected.  Has anyone run
into this before?

 - B.

--
二兎を追う者は一兎をも得ず。