[ProgSoc] ENOTTY when setting cropping rectangles in V4L2.

Bryn Davies curious.jp at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 20:54:19 EST 2014

On 20 April 2014 18:41, Bryn Davies <curious.jp at gmail.com> wrote:
> matter), and I get bounced out with errno==25.  The documentation says
> that if cropping is unsupported, I should be getting EINVAL instead

 If anyone else was interested in this, I just found another part of
the documentation that states: "There's no need of using
VIDIOC_QUERYCAP to check if a specific ioctl is supported, the V4L2
core now returns ENOTTY if a driver doesn't provide support for an
ioctl."

 I suspect this is the problem.  Bummer.

 - B.

--