[ProgSoc] ProgSoc Code2Day Competition

Xu Waycell xw901103 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 10:02:59 EST 2014

So is there anyone wanna form a team with me? I do code in cpp, python and others. You might preview my recent work on my host waystudio.net/pypos . It is a full functional POS in python WSGI working with a  terminal which embedded a webkit based browser.
username: admin
password: admin

Please let me know if you do want to defeat others.