[ProgSoc] Welcome to ProgSoc & Programming Competitions March 2014

Livia Lam livia at progsoc.org
Mon Mar 3 01:57:45 EST 2014

Hi all,

Big welcome back to our old members, and big hello and welcome to our new
members!

It's the UTS Programmers’ Society's (ProgSoc) 25th Anniversary and to
celebrate we have two exciting events happening in March.

We have our annual UTS Programming Competition on 8th March where entrants
race the clock to solve as many problems as they can over four hours, with
a total prize pool of $5,500. Our second event is Code2Day. We're looking
for designers and/or coders for a two day hackathon with a prize pool of
$8,000, held on 22nd-23rd March.

Both events are free to join, and are fully catered with lots of free food
and prizes! Join one or both for some awesome fun! Visit
http://progsoc.org for more information and to register.

If you have any questions, please email the executive team on
psexec at progsoc.org and we're happy to answer any questions.

Livia
President