[ProgSoc] Nomination: Robin Wohlers-Reichel for CSO

Robin Wohlers-Reichel robin.wohlersreichel at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 16:31:12 AEDT 2015

Cheers Guys,

I accept this nomination.

I'm not sure about the specifics of accepting a nomination, so I hope I've
done it right. :D

Like Tom said, I have done a little bit of work regarding the ProgSoc
infrastructure over the past year, but since I haven't finished everything
yet it would be fantastic if I could continue in this role.

Cheers,

Robin