[ProgSoc] ProgSoc AGM 2015 -- 14th October

Carlin Rookes carlin at progsoc.org
Tue Sep 29 17:08:26 AEST 2015

AGM Update

As the agenda has already been distributed, we will simply state this during the meeting and record no actions.

Also please forward all nominations and proxies to progsocsecretary at gmail.com <mailto:progsocsecretary at gmail.com> to avoid spamming the mailing list. A list of nominations will be compiled and published as necessary. Toms nominations have been noted, however any future nomination must be sent directly to the secretary.

Cheers
Carlin