[ProgSoc] Pub tomorrow! Free beer!

Chris Deigan chris at deigan.id.au
Wed Aug 23 23:08:30 AEST 2017

https://github.com/ctd/terraform-progsoc-digitalocean-infra/blob/master/progsoc.tf

> 1. How many DO VMs are we running, what are they called, and what are
> their specs (i.e. CPU, RAM, etc.)? I would like to know which versions
> of which operating systems we're running too.

See the Terraform file - it has the answers you seek. They all run Ubuntu 12.04.

> 2. With the block storage, how many gigabytes are provisioned?

300GB. That alone costs more than the compute resources.

>> I possess the hardware that hosted ProgSoc until early this year.
>
> Can you give us details? I.e. number of boxes and approximate specs?

It's a single Dell 2RU chassis. It had been running a VMWare ESXi
hypervisor with VMs of crypt, niflheim and muspell. Those were then
migrated to DigitalOcean. I don't have any more specific details
on-hand.

-Chris.