[ProgSoc] Happy 28th Birthday ProgSoc

Roland Turner roland at rolandturner.com
Mon Mar 20 16:58:06 AEDT 2017

I was reflecting on the lack of a room over the weekend during the
running of FOSSASIA (1,200 person / 200 speaker open-tech conference);
we have no permanent physical location, not even any permanent storage.
It turns out that you can do a remarkable amount without permanent
real-estate.

Happy birthday ProgSoc!

- Raz