[ProgSoc] Happy 28th Birthday ProgSoc

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Mon Mar 20 18:32:38 AEDT 2017

Well of course you can do a lot without a regular permanent space. All
you need is a core, sufficiently-motivated membership to run regular
events. I think that is our top priority.

Second would be the impending server issue.

Third would be "get a permanent space". It's kind of hard to facilitate
a 'hackerspace' culture without one. Having a place to chill out and
work on projects is something I would definitely want again.

Tom