[ProgSoc] VPN - why do you use it?

Jenny Nguyen knockycode at progsoc.org
Mon Oct 16 18:42:14 AEDT 2017

I hadn't thought of some of the reasons you listed that a VPN could be used
for before. Interesting!

And you're right. The real question at the end of my email really is how
others use VPN for and what they are trying to do.

I use TunnelBear's free service plan so it suits my workaround of region
locked content fine. I rarely access more than 1.5 gigs of region locked
content a month.