[ProgSoc] 2018 Annual General Meeting -- 25th October

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Tue Oct 9 23:53:09 AEDT 2018

A message from our Secretary:

-----

Hi everyone,

It's that time of year again, and UTS ProgSoc will be holding elections
and other general business at our Annual General Meeting.

Date: 25th October 2018
Time: 6pm
Location: CB11.03.205

For executive nominations, please email name + position to the mailing
list progsoc at progsoc.org OR alternatively contact the secretary or
president (president at progsoc.activateuts.com.au) if you need help
doing this.

We would encourage anyone interested in helping stage hackathons,
competitions, educational events and social meetups next year to come
along and consider running for an executive position!

https://www.facebook.com/events/2089813951334677

AGENDA:
1. Apologies
2. Reading of the Minutes
3. Executive Reports
4. Constitution Amendments (see attached)
5. Elections
6. General business / unscheduled business

Kind regards,
Alex Munoz (ProgSoc Secretary)