[ProgSoc] Fw: ProgSoc SGM

Tomislav Bozic tomchristmas at progsoc.org
Sat May 11 17:17:25 AEST 2019

 From the ProgSoc Secretary:

----------

Hello,

You may or may not have heard recently that ProgSoc will be losing our
president and will be looking to take on a new president in the next few
weeks. This will occur through an SGM, where we will formally elect
someone to take on this position (possibly you!), who will lead ProgSoc
throughout the rest of the year.

If you are interested in joining as a president please email us back
explaining your interest in this role.

We’d love for you to attend and support us through this if you are
interested in becoming president or just want to vote for the next
president.

Requirements:

- All running to be elected for president MUST be a paid ProgSoc member
or buy membership prior to the meeting
(https://activateuts.com.au/clubs/programmers-society-progsoc)